Arrive in elegant style at the single-estate distillery, including a unique 35 – 40 minute helicopter trip for 1, for the unique tour & tutored tasting experience previewing the award-winning range of spirits. View the majestic Malvern Hills as they stand above the Severn Plains in Worcestershire offering dramatic views of the natural landscape all by helicopter, as well as taking in the views of Eastnor Castle which lies at the foot of the Malvern Hills and on the boarder of the Cotswolds in this exciting 35-40 minute helicopter tour. Perfect for all adults this helicopter trip departs from Heli Air at Gloucester, Staverton Airport, stopping at the Chase Distellery for your tasting experience and tour, then flying you back to Heli AIir Gloucester by helicopter. The ideal gift or flying experience for 1 and an amazing day out.
The Chase Distillery Helicopter Flight and Tasting Session:
- Exciting helicopter flight for 35 – 40 minutes minutes flying from Gloucester Airport, Staverton
- Includes the cost of the 1 hour 30 minute Tutored Tasting Session and Distillery Tour
- Includes a £10 voucher per person, redeemable when spending over £20 in the distillery shop
- 2 hour 30 minute experience including 35 – 40 minutes minutes flight time in the helicopter
- Pilot and Helicopter will be waiting for you to fly back to the airport when finished
- Covers approximately 60 miles
- Departs from Heli Air at Gloucester (Staverton) Airport near Cheltenham, GL51 6SR
- Flight in a R44 helicopter or similar
- Price is for 1 person on a shared flight and tour session
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Our friendly staff at our exclusive Cotswold helicopter location will welcome you upon your arrival, and offer you a fresh tea or coffee whilst you prepare for your Chase Distillery Helicopter Tour. After your pre flight safety brief you will be taken to the helicopter, given the opportunity to take some amazing photographs, then taken onto the helicopter for the flight experience of a lifetime. If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
Chase Distillery Helicopter Flight Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- Available to book Monday to Friday, subject to availability
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook at no extra cost if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
- 9 month validity
- Relaxed meet and greet with the pilot at our Cotswold helicopter base prior to the helicopter flight
Chase Distillery Helicopter Tour & Tasting Session Location
The helicopter flight departs from our exclusive Heli Air Gloucester base, with good rail links and near the M5. It is an easy journey either from the centre of Cheltenham or Gloucester, or any of the surrounding areas such as Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold, Tewkesbury, Malmesbury to name but a few. There is free parking available during your flight, and a café at the airfield for a relaxing lunch before or after your Chase Distillery helicopter sightseeing tour.
Participants must be at least 18 years old
Valid at Heli Air Gloucester (GL51 6SR).
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility, operational and weather conditions, but will be rebooked at no extra cost if the Helicopter Flight is cancelled due to any of these reasons.
Once booked, the customer must give 2 weeks’ notice to Heli Air to reschedule their booking, otherwise the voucher will be counted as redeemed. This does not apply if Heli Air reschedules the booking due to unsuitable weather or operational reasons.
Flight time based on average for tours, can vary slightly due to factors such as air traffic control and wind speed.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
For safety reasons you may bring a maximum of one additional person to the facility with you, who is not participating in the flight experience.
Once purchased please call 01452 855 500 to book your voucher.