Admire the stunning views with this exciting 30 minute Downton Abbey helicopter tour for up to 3 people flying over the spectacular Highclere Castle at speeds of over 120 mph
The Downton Abbey Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 30 minutes from Thruxton Aerodrome and the surrounding countryside.
- 45 minute experience including 30 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 57 miles
- Departs from Heli Air at Thruxton (SP11 8PW)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for 3 people on the same flight
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
This flight is from Heli Air at Thruxton Aerodrome, conveniently located within driving distance of Hampshire, Salisbury, Winchester, Newbury, Basingstoke, Southampton and Swindon
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Valid at Heli Air Thruxton (SP11 8PW)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.
Please call 01264773373 to book your voucher.
Product Images © Highclere Castle 2013