Explore Scotland’s stunning capital of Edinburgh and its historic castle by helicopter in a group of up to 3 people, routing via the three bridges which cross the Forth River. This 60 minute helicopter flight takes you from nearby Cumbernauld Airport, flying you at speeds of over 120 mph as you take in the sights on this exciting helicopter tour.
The Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 60 minutes to see Glasgow and the surrounding countryside.
- 1 hour 15 minute experience including 60 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 90 miles
- Departs from Heli Air Scotland at Cumbernauld Airport (G68 0HH)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for a group of up to 3 people
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Valid at Heli Air Scotland Limited, Cumbernauld Airfield (G68 0HH)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.
Flight provided by Heli Air Scotland Ltd.