View the historic Falkirk Wheel and surrounding countryside by helicopter in a group of up to 3 people, and take in the amazing views of central Scotland. This 12 minute helicopter flight takes you from nearby Cumbernauld Airport, flying you at speeds of over 120 mph as you take in the sights on this exciting helicopter tour. See the famous Giant Horse Sculptures on the way to the Falkirk Wheel as well as the beautiful countryside itself.
The Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 12 minutes over the Falkirk Wheel and the surrounding countryside.
- 20 minute experience including 12 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 23 miles
- Departs from Heli Air at Cumbernauld Airport (G68 0HH)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for a group of up to 3 people
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Valid at Heli Air Wellesbourne Airfield (CV35 9EU)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.