Buckle your belts and prepare for an exhilarating 45 minute ride with this London Night Flight for one. Whether you want a bird’s-eye view of the capital at sunset or night, you’ll be able to experience the city like never before from an AS355 Twin Squirrel Helicopter. Fly over a selection of prestigious sights and landmarks lit up at night for an amazing and unforgettable view. What’s more, you’ll receive a pre-flight briefing so you’ll be ready when you travel across the heart of the city. Whether you’re after a different take on sight-seeing or a thrilling day out, this experience for two is a great way to do both!
The London Helicopter Night Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 45 minutes over London at night or sunset
- This voucher is valid from November 2017 to February 28th 2018
- 1 hour experience including 45 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 60 miles
- Departs from Heli Air London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire, London)
- AS355 Twin Squirrel helicopter or similar
- Price is per person
- Helicopter shared with other passengers
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Our friendly staff at our exclusive London helicopter location will welcome you upon your arrival, and offer you a fresh tea or coffee whilst you prepare for your London Helicopter Tour. After your pre flight safety brief you will be taken to the helicopter, given the opportunity to take some amazing photographs, then taken onto the helicopter for the flight experience of a lifetime.
London Helicopter Night Flight Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
- Relaxed meet and greet with the pilot at our London helicopter base prior to the helicopter flight
London Helicopter Tour Location
The helicopter flight departs from our exclusive Heli Air base at Wycombe Air Park, Buckinghamshire, right on the edge of London with good rail links, near the M40 and M25, and conveniently located within driving distance of London, Buckinghamshire, Beaconsfield, Slough, Watford, Twickenham, St Albans, Hatfield, and Aylesbury.There is free parking available during your flight, and a café at the airfield for a relaxing lunch before or after your London helicopter sightseeing tour.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Valid at Wycombe Air Park (SL7 3DP).
- This experience is available week-round on specific evenings between 4.30pm-6pm, November 2018- end of February 2019
- Please allow 1 hour for the whole experience
- Customers will spend 45 minutes in the aircraft
- Please bring the voucher and personal ID on the day
- Maximum weight is 18 stone
- Must be aged between 4-80 years old
- Min. height 3 ft, Max. height 6ft 7”
- All flights are weather dependent
- Flight depends on visibility, operational and weather conditions, but will be rebooked at no extra cost if the Helicopter Flight is cancelled due to any of these reasons.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather or technical problems, the flight will be rescheduled with further dates offered
- Flight will be shared with other passengers
- All dates and times are subject to availability
- The aircraft used in this experience is an AS355 Twin Squirrel
- Customers with medical restrictions must contact Heli Air prior to booking as they must confirm whether the flight will be possible
- Once booked, the customer must give 2 weeks’ notice to Heli Air to reschedule their booking, otherwise the voucher will be counted as redeemed. This does not apply if Heli Air reschedules the booking due to unsuitable weather or operational reasons.
- Refunds will not be given in the event of a weather or technical cancellation
- The pilot of the aircraft reserves the right to refuse any passenger if he believes there to be a threat to the safety of the aircraft