This amazing Stonehenge helicopter flight flies you west from Thruxton taking in the breathtaking views of Salisbury Plain and the surrounding villages on your way to the world famous heritage site of Stonehenge in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. The awe-inspiring Stonehenge tour from a Birds eye view with so much mystery still surrounding the Iconic site dating back some 5000 years has to be the greatest sight from the air in England. This 45 min tour passes Boscombe Down airfield and takes in fantastic views down towards the West Country which you will never forget.
The Stonehenge Tour Helicopter Flight:
- Stonehenge Helicopter flight for 45 minutes over Stonehenge and the surrounding countryside.
- 60 minute experience including 45 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 58 miles
- Departs from Thruxton Airport
- Flight in Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is per flight (up to 3 people)
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Stonehenge Tour Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
Further Helicopter Flight information:
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Valid at Heli Air Thruxton (SP11 8PW)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight availability depends on visibility and weather conditions.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.