OPERATIONS SUPPORT EMPLOYMENT (NOW RECRUITING AT THRUXTON AND DENHAM)
Heli Air is looking to recruit enthusiastic new members of its Operations Support team. Though it is a varied role, some of the main functions within this employment are as follows:
- Flight schedule management
- Maintenance schedule management
- Dealing with customer enquiries and bookings
- Liaising with helicopter pilots to plan schedule
- Maintaining customer database
- Organisation of student records
- Movement and fuelling of helicopters prior to flight
- Loading and unloading helicopters
- Creating Customer invoices
- Populating flight records and ensuring accuracy
- Providing airfield fire & first aid cover (For Denham only. Training provided by Heli Air)
- Providing refreshments for customers
The role is 5 days a week based on the Operations Support Roster which includes weekend work.
The successful candidate will need to be a friendly, enthusiastic person who has an interest in aviation. The candidate will be well spoken with a keen attention to detail, and the ability to work well within a team in order to provide a smooth and professional service to Heli Air’s customers.
Ideally the candidate will have the following experience and / or qualifications:
- Sage accounts software
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel package
- Proficient with Microsoft Word package
- Grade A or B in GCSE Maths and English
- Customer interaction and sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
This is an ideal position for somebody looking to develop their skills within the aviation industry. If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to reception@HeliAir.com).