EASA Approved Robinson R66 Training Course
Heli Air was the first company in Europe to provide EASA and CAA approve R66 type rating training courses, following on from the EASA certification of the R66. Heli Air is pleased to be able to offer Robinson R66 training either as a standalone type rating training course, or you can choose to learn from scratch and train for your PPL(H) in the Robinson R66 Turbine.
Robinson R66 Type Rating Training Course Details
Although course details can vary depending on your own personal level of helicopter flying experience, the typical Robinson R66 training course consists of:
- 2 days of R66 ground school
- 5 hours of R66 flight training
- 1 R66 type rating skills test
Benefits of the Robinson R66 Turbine
The Robinson R66 is a modern helicopter, designed to the latest safety standards. The R66 also has significant operational benefits when compared with other helicopter types of a similar class. Typically when compared with equivalent available helicopters, the Robinson R66:
- Has much lower maintenance and engineering costs
- Uses significantly less fuel per flying hour
- is 20% – 30% faster than equivalent types, reducing costs further
- Incorporates a much larger baggage compartment
- Has more power available due to its efficient RR300 engine
- Has better spare parts availability (AOG within 48 hours)
Booking your R66 Training Course
Please feel free to contact us on +44 (0) 1494 769 976 to discuss your personal requirements and book your training course on the R66.
Buying a Robinson R66 Turbine
Heli Air is Europe’s leading Robinson helicopter distributor, and can offer brand new Robinson R66 helicopters for sale in the UK and Europe, as well as a wide range of used and pre owned R66 helicopters for sale. For more details on the R66 please click here or contact Brian Kane on +44 (0) 7813 762 500 or Brian.Kane@HeliAir.com.