Bose A20 Aviation Headsets with Bluetooth
The A20® Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And weighing just 340 g, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets.
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalisation
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customisable audio prioritisation control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying
Options Available with this Bose A20 Aviation Headset:
A20 Headset Connector / Plug:
- LEMO (6 Pin) Connector (with FLEX Power)
- Dual Plug Connector (with Battery Power)
- U174 Connector (with Battery Power)
A20 Headset Cable Style
- Coiled Cable
- Straight Cable
Please select one of each of these options from the selection menu at the top of the page. If you have any questions at all over the type of connector you may require, please feel free to contact us by e-mail using email@example.com or calling 01494 451 111.
In the A20 Headset Box
- A20® Aviation Headset
- In-line clothing clip
- Control module
- 2 AA batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter
- Carrying case
A20 Aviation Headset Delivery
Your Bose A20 headset will be delivered within 5 – 7 working days following receipt of your order.
Additional A20 Aviation Headset Accessories
Please see our range of A20 headset accessories including service kits, replacement parts and adaptors to suit various different aircraft types.