PA-28 Introductory Flying Lesson (30 minutes) Overview
This exclusive 4 seat aeroplane flying lesson package includes a detailed introductory briefing on flying and becoming a qualified pilot, followed by 30 minutes of exclusive 1 on 1 instructional flight time. This is a highly recommended first step for anyone seriously considering obtaining their Private Pilots Licence.
Once you arrive at our exclusive airport, London Wycombe Air Park, our qualified flight instructors will give you an individual briefing about the lesson you are about to have, including an introduction to basic aeroplane dynamics. Once the brief has finished you will be taken to the aeroplane where the instructor will take you on a fantastic 30 minute aeroplane flying lesson. During this lesson you will be given the chance to take the controls of the aeroplane and experience what it is like to fly an aircraft yourself!
Once the lesson has been completed you will be debriefed by the instructor and have the chance to have a look at other aircraft flying from our airfield Cafe. If you decide to begin training for your private pilot’s licence, this lesson also counts towards your overall training flight time, and you are one step closer to gaining your aeroplane licence.
The 30 Minute Flying Lesson Experience in the Piper PA-28
- Exclusive aeroplane flying lesson with 30 minutes of instructional flying time in the 4 seat Piper PA-28, one – on – one with our instructor
- Ground based instruction before each lesson
- The whole experience lasts for one hour including greeting, pre flight instruction and briefing
- Can be used at our exclusive London airfield, Wycombe Air Park, SL7 3DP
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is for one person
- Optional upgrades available to larger aeroplanes or longer lessons
- Time can be logged in your flying logbook as the first step towards your private aeroplane pilot license
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Aeroplane Lesson Experience Voucher Also Includes:
- Free Parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 24 months validity
- Can be rebooked at no extra charge if poor weather leads to the lesson being cancelled
Further PA-28 30 Minute Flying Lesson Information
- Students must be over the age of 16
- Valid at all Booker Aviation, London Wycombe Air Park, SL7 3DP,
- 16 stone weight limit per person
- Flight will depend on visibility and weather conditions
- Booker Aviation will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
- The captain reserves the right to refuse to fly anyone considered not to be in the appropriate condition to fly.
Where Can I Take My Introductory Flying Lesson?
These flight experiences are delivered by our sister company, Booker Aviation, at London Wycombe Air Park. Lessons can be arranged at a time convenient to you. We offer these starter lessons in London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire), SL7 3DP. All of our facilities are fully CAA certified training schools providing you with the perfect environment in which to learn to fly an aeroplane.