This thrilling bespoke 45 minute scenic helicopter sightseeing tour departing from Silverstone circuit for a group of up to 4 people encapsulate the exhilaration of flying. Take in some of the area’s most spectacular sights. Choose between a tour including the idyllic Althorp House, the historic Cannons Ashby and the beautiful Stowe Gardens or the exceptional Waddesdon Manor, Ascott House, Claydon and Stowe Gardens
The Extended Silverstone Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 45 minutes from Heli Air Wellesbourne Airfield
- 1 hour experience including 45 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 85 miles
- Departs from Heli Air at Wellesbourne (CV35 9EU)
- Flight in a Robinson R66 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for 4 people on the same flight
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Not available during calendar race events
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Helicopter Gift Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
This flight is from Heli Air Wellesbourne, conveniently located within driving distance of Northamptonshire, Northampton, Brackley, Buckingham, Oxford, Rugby, and Milton Keynes.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Valid at Heli Air Wellesbourne (CV35 9EU)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.
Please call 01789 470 476 to book your voucher.