Learn to fly with our exclusive 30 minute helicopter flying lesson in a steady, larger, luxurious helicopter, with a total of 4 seats. The lesson includes 30 minutes of exclusive 1 on 1 instructional flight time. Our helicopter flight schools have more R44 helicopters available than any other school in the UK. The perfect helicopter to take your family out in once you have your license! You could even invite some friends to share the experience with you!
Helicopter Lesson Experience (30 minutes) With Your Friend or Relative
If you have other friends interested in flying, you may be able to take them in the helicopter with you, giving you a flying experience for everyone to share!
30 Minute R44 Helicopter Lesson Overview
This 4 seat Robinson R44 helicopter lesson package includes a detailed introductory briefing on flying and becoming a qualified pilot, and is a highly recommended first step for anyone seriously considering obtaining their Private Pilots Licence. You will also receive a commemorative certificate to prove your achievement!
Once you arrive at the Heliport, our qualified flight instructors will give you an individual briefing about the lesson you are about to have, including an introduction to basic helicopter dynamics. Once the brief has finished you will be taken to the helicopter where the instructor will take you on a fantastic 60 minute helicopter flying lesson. During this lesson you will be given the chance to take the controls of the helicopter and fly it yourself!
Once the lesson has been completed you will be debriefed by the instructor and given a certificate to mark your amazing achievement.
The 30 Minute Helicopter Lesson Experience in the Robinson R44
- Exclusive Helicopter flying lesson with 30 minutes of instructional flying time in the larger R44 helicopter, one – on – one with our instructors
- Ground based instruction before each lesson
- The whole experience lasts for over an hour including greeting, pre flight instruction and briefing
- Can be used at any of the Heli Air bases UK wide
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is for one person, a relative may be able to also take part.
- Optional upgrades available to larger helicopters or longer lessons
- Time can be logged in your flying logbook as the first step towards your private helicopter pilot license
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Helicopter Lesson Experience Day Voucher Also Includes:
- Free Parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Can be rebooked at no extra charge if poor weather leads to the lesson being cancelled
Further R44 30 Minute Helicopter Lesson Information
- Students must be over the age of 14
- Valid at all Heli Air bases, please see contact page for the most convenient location to you.
- 18 stone weight limit per person
- Flight will depend on visibility and weather conditions
- Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
- The captain reserves the right to refuse to fly anyone considered not to be in the appropriate condition to fly.
Where Can I Take My Introductory Helicopter Lessons?
An Introductory Helicopter Lesson can be arranged at a time and Flight School convenient to you. We offer these starter helicopter lessons in London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire), Wellesbourne Airfield (Warwickshire), Gloucester Airport, Manchester City Airport (Barton). All of our bases are fully CAA certified training schools providing you with the perfect environment in which to learn to fly a helicopter.