Take to the Manchester skies on this exciting Manchester helicopter tour and see the surrounding area as you’ve never seen it before – from a helicopter. View the Manchester Skyline, Ski dome and surrounding countryside by helicopter, and take in the amazing views. This 5 minute helicopter flight takes you from Manchester City Airport, flying you at speeds of over 120 mph as you take in the sights on this excellent value Manchester helicopter ride.
The Manchester Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 5 minutes from Manchester City Airport (Barton) and the surrounding countryside.
- 15 minute experience including 5 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 8 miles
- Departs from Manchester City Airport (Barton, M30 7SA)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price per person
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- Photo opportunities
- 9 months validity
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Provided by Helicentre Manchester (M30 7SA)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Flights shared with other passengers unless full group of 3 booked
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
Please call 0161 789 6110 to book your voucher.