View the Manchester Skyline, Ski dome, and the shipping canal or even Old Trafford, Etihad or Bolton City Stadiums and surrounding countryside by helicopter, and take in the amazing views. This 30 minute helicopter flight takes you from Manchester City Airport, flying you at speeds of over 120 mph as you take in the sights on this excellent Manchester helicopter ride.
The Manchester Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 30 minutes from Manchester City Airport (Barton) and the surrounding countryside.
- 45 minute experience including 30 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 57 miles
- Departs from Manchester City Airport (Barton, M30 7SA)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for 3 people on the same flight
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
This flight is from Heli Air at Manchester City Airport (Barton), conveniently located within driving distance of Chester, Liverpool, Warrington, Huddersfield, Preston and Crewe.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Provided by Helicentre Manchester (M30 7SA)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.
Please call 0161 789 6110 to book your voucher.