View historic Stratford upon Avon by helicopter in a group of up to 3 people, and take in the amazing views of William Shakespeare’s birthplace. This 7 minute helicopter flight takes you from nearby Wellesbourne Airfield to Stratford upon Avon, flying you at speeds of over 120 mph as you take in the sights on this exciting Stratford helicopter tour for 3. See the famous Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre by the riverside, William Shakespeare’s birthplace as well as the beautiful town itself.
The Stratford Helicopter Tour:
- Helicopter flight for 7 minutes over Shakespeare’s Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding countryside.
- 15 minute experience including 7 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 12 miles
- Departs from Wellesbourne Airfield (CV35 9EU)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for a group of up to 3 people
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Helicopter Flight Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 2 years validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
Further information about your helicopter flight:
This flight is from Heli Air at Wellesbourne Airfield, conveniently located within driving distance of Warwickshire, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Birmingham, Coventry, The Cotswolds, Chipping Norton, Shipston on Stour, Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Valid at Heli Air Wellesbourne (CV35 9EU)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
Please call 01789470476 to book your voucher.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.