R22 Helicopter Lesson (60 minutes) Overview
This exclusive extended helicopter flying lesson package includes a detailed introductory briefing on flying and becoming a qualified pilot, as well as 60 minutes of 1 – on – 1 instructional flight time, and is a highly recommended first step for anyone seriously considering obtaining their Private Pilots Licence. You will also receive a commemorative certificate to prove your achievement!
Once you arrive at the Heliport, our qualified flight instructors will give you an individual briefing about the lesson you are about to have, including an introduction to basic helicopter dynamics. Once the brief has finished you will be taken to the helicopter where the instructor will take you on a fantastic 60 minute helicopter flying lesson. During this lesson you will be given the chance to take the controls of the helicopter and experience what it is like to fly a helicopter yourself!
Once the lesson has been completed you will be debriefed by the instructor and given a certificate to mark your amazing achievement. If you decide to begin training for your private pilot’s licence, this lesson also counts towards your overall training flight time, and you are one step closer to gaining your helicopter licence.
The 60 Minute Helicopter Lesson Experience in the Robinson R22
- Exclusive Helicopter flying lesson with 60 minutes of instructional flying time in the Robinson R22 helicopter, one – on – one with our instructors
- Ground based instruction before each lesson
- The whole experience lasts for 2 hours including greeting, pre flight instruction and briefing
- Can be used at any of the Heli Air bases UK wide
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is for one person
- Optional upgrades available to larger helicopters or longer lessons
- Time can be logged in your flying logbook as the first step towards your private helicopter pilot license
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Helicopter Lesson Experience Day Voucher Also Includes:
- Free Parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 24 months validity
- Can be rebooked at no extra charge if poor weather leads to the lesson being cancelled
Further R22 60 Minute Helicopter Lesson Information
- Students must be over the age of 14
- Valid at all Heli Air bases, please see contact page for the most convenient location to you.
- 15 stone weight limit per person
- Flight will depend on visibility and weather conditions
- Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
- The captain reserves the right to refuse to fly anyone considered not to be in the appropriate condition to fly.
Where Can I Take My Introductory Helicopter Lessons?
Introductory Helicopter Lessons can be arranged at a time and Flight School convenient to you. We offer these starter helicopter lessons in London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire), Wellesbourne Airfield (Warwickshire), Gloucester Airport, Manchester City Airport (Barton). All of our bases are fully CAA certified training schools providing you with the perfect environment in which to learn to fly a helicopter.