Special occasion, or a treat with some friends, enjoy a 3 course champagne lunch at the beautiful Willington Hall. Arrive in style in a private helicopter for up to 3 people taking off from Manchester City Airport, sit back and take in the views of the surrounding area as you’ve never seen it before, an ideal gift for a celebration.
The Manchester Helicopter VIP Dining Package:
- Helicopter flight for 35 minutes from Manchester City Airport (Barton) and the surrounding countryside.
- 3 hour experience including 35 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 67 miles
- Departs from Manchester City Airport (Barton, M30 7SA)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for 3 people on the same fight
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
This flight is from Heli Air at Manchester City Airport (Barton), conveniently located within driving distance of Chester, Liverpool, Warrington, Huddersfield, Preston and Crewe.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Provided by Helicentre Manchester (M30 7SA)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
We will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.
Please call 0161 789 6110 to book your voucher.