This 30 minute bespoke Manchester sightseeing Helicopter tour is a truly unique way to see the fantastic Manchester skyline and surrounding area. Choose to fly over the Ski dome, and the shipping canal or even Old Trafford, Etihad or Bolton City Stadiums and sit back and enjoy the view. This helicopter ride is for up to 4 people and would make a fantastic treat or special gift.
The Manchester Helicopter Flight:
- Helicopter flight for 30 minutes from Manchester City Airport (Barton) and the surrounding countryside.
- 45 minute experience including 30 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 57 miles
- Departs from Manchester City Airport (Barton, M30 7SA)
- Flight in a Robinson R66 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for 4 people on the same flight
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
This flight is from Heli Air at Manchester City Airport (Barton), conveniently located within driving distance of Chester, Liverpool, Warrington, Huddersfield, Preston and Crewe.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Provided by Helicentre Manchester (M30 7SA)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.
Please call 0161 789 6110 to book your voucher.