This exclusive extended 50 minute London helicopter flight for up to 4 passengers takes you right to the heart of London, giving everyone the opportunity to see many of the world’s greatest landmarks. You can choose to fly from our exclusive London helicopter facility near the M40 and M25 and take this famous tour. You can have a greater choice of flight dates, and exclusive use of the helicopter whether you want to have 1, 2, 3 or 4 people on the flight.
The Exclusive London Helicopter Flight:
- Exclusive use of the helicopter
- Exciting extended helicopter flight of 50 minutes over iconic London sights
- Over 60 minute experience including 50 minutes flight time in the helicopter
- Covers approximately 77 miles
- Departs from Heli Air London – High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire, London)
- R66 Turbine helicopter or similar
- Price is for up to 4 people on the same exclusive flight
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Our friendly staff at our exclusive London helicopter location will welcome you upon your arrival, and offer you a fresh tea or coffee whilst you prepare for your London Helicopter Tour. After your pre flight safety brief you will be taken to the exclusive helicopter, given the opportunity to take some amazing photographs, then taken onto the helicopter for the flight experience of a lifetime. If you enjoy the flight, why not learn to fly a helicopter with one of our introductory lessons?
London Helicopter Flight Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility subject to availability
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook at no extra cost if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
- 9 month validity
- Relaxed meet and greet with the pilot at our London helicopter base prior to the helicopter flight
London Helicopter Tour Location
The helicopter flight departs from our exclusive Heli Air base at Wycombe Air Park, Buckinghamshire, right on the edge of London with good rail links and near the M25 and M40. It is an easy journey either from the centre of London, or any of the surrounding areas such as Isleworth, Watford, Sunbury to name but a few There is free parking available during your flight, and a café at the airfield for a relaxing lunch before or after your London helicopter sightseeing tour.
Must be 4 or over, under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Valid at Heli Air London – High Wycombe (SL7 3DP).
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility, operational and weather conditions, but will be rebooked at no extra cost if the Helicopter Flight is cancelled due to any of these reasons.
Once booked, the customer must give 2 weeks’ notice to Heli Air to reschedule their booking, otherwise the voucher will be counted as redeemed. This does not apply if Heli Air reschedules the booking due to unsuitable weather or operational reasons.
Flight time based on average for tours, can vary slightly due to factors such as air traffic control and wind speed.
These introductory / air experience flights are not required to conform to the same safety regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations.