View historic Stratford upon Avon by helicopter and take in the amazing views of William Shakespeare’s birthplace. This 7 minute Stratford helicopter flight takes you from nearby Wellesbourne Airfield to Stratford upon Avon, flying you at speeds of over 120 mph as you take in the sights on this exciting helicopter tour. See the famous Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre by the riverside, William Shakespeare’s birthplace as well as the beautiful town itself.
The Stratford Helicopter Flight:
- Stratford helicopter flight for 7 minutes over Shakespeare’s Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding countryside.
- 15 minute experience including 7 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 12 miles
- Departs from Heli Air Wellesbourne Airfield (CV35 9EU)
- Flight in Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell 206 Jet Ranger helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price is per person
- Available on set dates throughout the year
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available, please enquire
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Valid at Heli Air Wellesbourne Airfield (CV35 9EU)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Flights shared with other passengers unless full group of 3 booked
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
Please call 01789 470 476 to book your voucher.