View Historic Stratford upon Avon and take in the amazing views of William Shakespeare’s birthplace on this unique helicopter ride. See the famous Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre by the riverside, as well as the beautiful town itself then fly over Warwick, Kenilworth and Edgehill castles in this exciting 30 minute helicopter flight for a group of up to 3 people from Heli Air at Wellesbourne.
The Warwick Castle Helicopter Tour:
- Helicopter flight for 30 minutes from Wellesbourne Airfield and the surrounding countryside.
- 45 minute experience including 30 minutes flight time
- Covers approximately 57 miles
- Departs from Heli Air at Wellesbourne (CV35 9EU)
- Flight in a Robinson R44 helicopter or similar
- One spectator welcome per customer
- Price for 3 people on the same flight
- Optional upgrades to longer flights available
- Voucher will be emailed to you after purchase for quick delivery
Helicopter Tour Voucher Also Includes:
- Free parking
- 7 days per week booking facility
- 9 months validity
- Photo opportunities
- Ability to rebook if poor weather causes flight to be cancelled
Further information about your Helicopter Flight:
This flight is from Heli Air at Wellesbourne Airfield, conveniently located within driving distance of Warwickshire, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Birmingham, Coventry, The Cotswolds, Chipping Norton, Shipston on Stour, Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Must be 4 or over, under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be no more than 80 years of age.
Valid at Heli Air Wellesbourne (CV35 9EU)
18 stone weight limit per person.
Flight depends on visibility and weather conditions.
Heli Air will do all it can to help disabled customers, please contact us prior to booking to see how we can help.
Please call 01789470476 to book your voucher.